Summer TEFL jobs in Chelmsford
We are currently recruiting for Academic Management and Non-Residential and Residential Teaching Positions for our centres in Bedford, Canterbury, Chatham/Rochester, Chelmsford, Chester, Liverpool, Loughborough, London (various locations), Portsmouth, St. Andrews and Dublin.
Why work for PLUS?
• We are an experienced, accredited (BC and ABLS) organisation that aims to give a positive experience to both students and staff.
• We offer a number of competitive payment packages, paying teachers between £13 and £18 per hour, depending on experience.
• We provide a supportive, organised environment with a variety of resources, guidelines and materials to support you.
• Our Staff Development was awarded a *Point of Excellence* in our 2012 inspection – acknowledging our commitment to helping you develop your experience and skills while working with us. We doubled our returning staff numbers from 2012-2014.
• We do not require any of our academic staff (Course Director, Assistant Course Director or teachers) to take on any housekeeping duties, meal time responsibilities or bedtime supervision.
• We recruit our teaching staff to teach, to ensure a successful and professional English course for our students.
Applicants should please note:
• references will be followed up
• all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
• proof of identity and (where applicable) qualifications will be required
• reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason that they should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18
• appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Please visit our website www.plus-ed.com for further information on our centres and for full job descriptions, person specifications, terms and conditions.
If you would be interested in working with us then please send us a current CV and copies of any relevant qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also feel free to contact us with any further queries. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to a large number of applicants we are only able to contact successful candidates.
International Study Programmes
4 vacancies for experienced EFL Teachers to teach Italian & Spanish teenagers and supervise programme, local visits and excursions in Chelmsford.
International Study Programmes has 30 years experience in organising English Language courses for teenagers and short courses for European teachers of English, in locations throughout the UK.
We have the following vacancies:
Family Based Holiday Language Courses
N.B. ISP can provide tutors with accommodation with a local family.
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM ENTHUSIASTIC AND CAPABLE TEACHERS WHO ARE:
1.Fully qualified and experienced teachers of EFL
2.Graduates with at least ONE year’s ELT experience and preferably a TEFL qualification (eg. CELTA)
3.Teachers qualified in other subjects but with ELT experience, including Modern Languages PGCE students.
All teachers must be native speakers of English.
RATES OF PAY
£437 per week + 12% holiday pay (total £490 per week)
£375 per week + 12% holiday pay (total £420 per week) if full board accommodation is provided.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or phone ISP on 01451 860379