Summer TEFL jobs in Dundee
Lewis School of English
The Lewis School of English, Southampton, was established in 1976 and is open all year round for adult courses. We have been running junior programmes since 1997 and have recently expanded our operations to offer summer junior centres in Southampton, Reading, London (Harrow) and the New Forest (Ringwood). Our students are aged between 11 and 17 and come from all over the world. Students receive English language tuition together with a fun-filled activities programme.
Our Vacancies: English Language Teachers, Activity Leaders (only non-residential vacancies remaining), Centre Administrator, Centre Manager, Head Teacher, Activity Manager.
Why work for us?
At Lewis School of English, we are committed to the development of all of our staff. We will provide unrivalled support to enable you to fulfil your role, and assist you with your career beyond the summer. If you are interested in pursing a career in education, leisure, working with children, or entertainment then we can help you develop and evidence vital skills for your future.
Academic programme: Our experienced team have delivered teaching methodology conferences worldwide and have created a fun, useful, project-based syllabus. The emphasis in the classroom is on communication, improving linguistic competence and having fun. Our teachers are well supported through:
►an induction prior to starting
►observations by the Head Teacher during your term, to provide constructive feedback and assist your professional development.
►a friendly and supportive working culture.
Our activity programmes are packed full of entertainment, education, culture and enjoyment. These programmes include:
* Welcome tours of the campus and/or local town
* Sport activities such as tennis, football and basketball
* Creative activities such as dance, drama and art
* Full day and half day trips such as visits to other cities and local tourist attractions
* Evening activities such as discos, quizzes, it’s a knockout and sport tournaments
* Youth club – an optional drop-in centre for students to talk through concerns, practice conversational English or simply socialise.
* Certificate ceremonies and farewell parties
Please click here for further details about how to apply.