Summer TEFL jobs in Liverpool
The Liverpool School of English
The Liverpool School of English is a British Council accredited provider of EFL courses and activity programmes. Since we opened our doors in 1999, we have welcomed students from more than 60 different countries to study in one of the UK’s most vibrant cities.
The Liverpool School of English is seeking to recruit enthusiastic and reliable EFL teachers for their Young Learner Summer Schools in July & August. Teachers will also be expected to participate in the afternoon and evening activities on a rota basis. Positions are residential with full board catering supplied on the college site.
To apply and view full job descriptions and specifications please visit our website: http://lse.uk.net/about/recruitment.aspx
The Liverpool School of English is committed to safer recruitment and require all staff members to have read and understood our Child Safeguarding Policy (a copy will be sent to all successful candidates).
Educated to Degree level
CELTA/Trinity Cert TESOL or PGCE in English/Modern Languages with ELT/TESOL subsidiary
Excellent facilities and resources
Regular CPD sessions and a high level of academic support
We are currently recruiting for Academic Management and Non-Residential and Residential Teaching Positions for our centres in Bedford, Canterbury, Chatham/Rochester, Chelmsford, Chester, Liverpool, Loughborough, London (various locations), Portsmouth, St. Andrews and Dublin.
Why work for PLUS?
• We are an experienced, accredited (BC and ABLS) organisation that aims to give a positive experience to both students and staff.
• We offer a number of competitive payment packages, paying teachers between £13 and £18 per hour, depending on experience.
• We provide a supportive, organised environment with a variety of resources, guidelines and materials to support you.
• Our Staff Development was awarded a *Point of Excellence* in our 2012 inspection – acknowledging our commitment to helping you develop your experience and skills while working with us. We doubled our returning staff numbers from 2012-2014.
• We do not require any of our academic staff (Course Director, Assistant Course Director or teachers) to take on any housekeeping duties, meal time responsibilities or bedtime supervision.
• We recruit our teaching staff to teach, to ensure a successful and professional English course for our students.
Applicants should please note:
• references will be followed up
• all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
• proof of identity and (where applicable) qualifications will be required
• reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason that they should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18
• appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Please visit our website www.plus-ed.com for further information on our centres and for full job descriptions, person specifications, terms and conditions.
If you would be interested in working with us then please send us a current CV and copies of any relevant qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also feel free to contact us with any further queries. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to a large number of applicants we are only able to contact successful candidates.