Summer TEFL jobs in London (South)
Greenwich University & Goldsmiths University
UIC Study Programmes (formerly ISIS Education) is a British Council-accredited organisation that has been running junior summer courses for 24 years. We currently have vacancies for residential and non-residential EFL teachers and Teacher-Activity Leaders. We welcome applications from newly-qualified teachers. Staff are supported by experienced managers, a fully-resourced syllabus with accompanying lesson plans and a programme of seminars and workshops. Teachers are usually required to teach 30 hours per week and in the case of residential teachers to take part in 2 non-teaching sessions per week.
Start date – late June/early July
For more information please visit our website here, and to apply please send an up-to-date CV and cover letter to Steve Clarke at email@example.com
We are currently recruiting for Academic Management and Non-Residential and Residential Teaching Positions for our centres in Bedford, Canterbury, Chatham/Rochester, Chelmsford, Chester, Liverpool, Loughborough, London (various locations), Portsmouth, St. Andrews and Dublin.
Why work for PLUS?
• We are an experienced, accredited (BC and ABLS) organisation that aims to give a positive experience to both students and staff.
• We offer a number of competitive payment packages, paying teachers between £13 and £18 per hour, depending on experience.
• We provide a supportive, organised environment with a variety of resources, guidelines and materials to support you.
• Our Staff Development was awarded a *Point of Excellence* in our 2012 inspection – acknowledging our commitment to helping you develop your experience and skills while working with us. We doubled our returning staff numbers from 2012-2014.
• We do not require any of our academic staff (Course Director, Assistant Course Director or teachers) to take on any housekeeping duties, meal time responsibilities or bedtime supervision.
• We recruit our teaching staff to teach, to ensure a successful and professional English course for our students.
Applicants should please note:
• references will be followed up
• all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
• proof of identity and (where applicable) qualifications will be required
• reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason that they should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18
• appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Please visit our website www.plus-ed.com for further information on our centres and for full job descriptions, person specifications, terms and conditions.
If you would be interested in working with us then please send us a current CV and copies of any relevant qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also feel free to contact us with any further queries. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to a large number of applicants we are only able to contact successful candidates.
Twin Group is a leading provider of English courses, study programmes, work experience and group tours - trusted by students, parents and agents around the world. We also run popular Summer Schools, exciting group travel programmes and award-winning professional work experience and internship placements.
Twin Summer Centres are currently recruiting enthusiastic EFL teachers, Centre Managers, Directors of Studies in the following locations in July/August: Guildford, Portsmouth, Crowthorne, Ipswich, London.
Please read the information about working for Twin at:
You are encouraged to complete the Application Form on the Twin website or send us an e-mail: email@example.com
Essential - First Degree + CELTA or Trinity TESOL Certificate or PGCE in English/modern languages with ELT/TESOL subsidiary or equivalent.
Desired - DELTA, CELTAYL, Trinity LTCL Diploma TESOL or equivalent.
Please note: we cannot accept qualifications like Weekend TEFL, Online TEFL or Introduction to TEFL
Directors of Studies: First Degree + Trinity LTCL Diploma TESOL or Cambridge DELTA plus experience of teaching young learners.
Summer school experience is an advantage.
- All applicants must have the right to work in the UK
- You should be available in the month of July
EU national preferred
EFL Teachers: Competitive salaries. Increments for experience & qualifications. Returning staff loyalty bonus payments.
Very competitive salary rates for the right candidate for management positions.
Holiday pay is calculated and paid with salary (currently at a rate of 12.07%).