Summer TEFL jobs in Rochester & Cobham
As a British Council accredited organisation with over 40 years experience, Bell knows what makes the perfect young learner programme – exceptional student care, academic excellence and an exciting cultural and social programme.
Our summer Young Learner Programmes run from June – August and will take place across our 7 UK centres: Ardingly College, Bloxham School, Cobham Hall, The Leys, Wellington College and our new sites for 2013 – Bell St Albans, Hertfordshire and Wymondham College, Norfolk. Each school provides both staff and children with excellent premises and facilities and we offer accommodation, meals and professional development opportunities.
We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
- Centre Manager/ Assistant Centre Manager
- Director of Studies/ Assistant Director of Studies
- Student Services Director/ Assistant Student Services Director
- Activity Director/ Assistant Activities Director
- EFL Teacher (12 – 17)
- EFL Teacher (7 – 11)
- Activity Leader
- Course Assistant
Please visit our website for comprehensive job descriptions, salary details and to apply.
Concorde International is a British Council accredited organisation which runs summer courses in various locations around the UK. We currently have vacancies for non-residential qualified EFL teachers and residential qualified EFL teachers at our Rochester centre, which is based at King’s School. These vacancies commence in early July, and contracts normally run for four or five weeks. The salary is from £310 per week for residential & non-residential teachers. Residential teachers will perform extra activities and residential duties in return for half or full board accommodation. 12.1% holiday pay is paid on top. Teachers normally teach 20 hrs per week plus 15 hours of activities for non-residential and 19 hours of activities and residential duties for non-residential.
Click here for job descriptions and salary details for these posts or e-mail Danny Bowles, Director of Vacation Courses; email@example.com
We are currently recruiting for Academic Management and Non-Residential and Residential Teaching Positions for our centres in Bedford, Canterbury, Chatham/Rochester, Chelmsford, Chester, Liverpool, Loughborough, London (various locations), Portsmouth, St. Andrews and Dublin.
Why work for PLUS?
• We are an experienced, accredited (BC and ABLS) organisation that aims to give a positive experience to both students and staff.
• We offer a number of competitive payment packages, paying teachers between £13 and £18 per hour, depending on experience.
• We provide a supportive, organised environment with a variety of resources, guidelines and materials to support you.
• Our Staff Development was awarded a *Point of Excellence* in our 2012 inspection – acknowledging our commitment to helping you develop your experience and skills while working with us. We doubled our returning staff numbers from 2012-2014.
• We do not require any of our academic staff (Course Director, Assistant Course Director or teachers) to take on any housekeeping duties, meal time responsibilities or bedtime supervision.
• We recruit our teaching staff to teach, to ensure a successful and professional English course for our students.
Applicants should please note:
• references will be followed up
• all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
• proof of identity and (where applicable) qualifications will be required
• reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason that they should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18
• appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Please visit our website www.plus-ed.com for further information on our centres and for full job descriptions, person specifications, terms and conditions.
If you would be interested in working with us then please send us a current CV and copies of any relevant qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also feel free to contact us with any further queries. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to a large number of applicants we are only able to contact successful candidates.